In case, your Bluetooth is connected or paired, but there occurs sound issues means, then it has to be fixed. Here in this article, you can able to find out how to fix bluetooth connected but no sound problem. Basically, it is a very easy task.
Process of fixing Bluetooth connected but no sound issue:
Totally there are four ways are available for fixing bluetooth pairing no sound problem in an effective manner. Check out below to know the issue fixing details.
- As the default playback device, your Bluetooth device has to be selected
- You have to very sure that the audio level will be high enough.
- You have to be very sure that the support service of Bluetooth has been enabling.
Choose the Bluetooth device as default playback device:
In general, sometimes, the audio devices have to set as default one in order to make it work properly.
- At first, you have to press the Windows logo key and then have to type sound on the keyboard.
- Then you have to click sound.
- Then you have to select the Bluetooth device and then set the default in the playback tab
- After that click apply and OK.
- You have to play any music and can check whether bluetooth headphones connected but no sound issue is solved or not.
Be sure of the audio level to be high enough:
You have to check whether the headphones paired but no sound or speaker is audible or not.
- At first, you have to press the Windows logo key and then have to type sound on the keyboard. Then you have to click sound.
- Then you have to select the Bluetooth device and then go to properties in the playback tab
- Choose the levels tab.
- After that, you have to raise the volume bar to a certain level in case if it is muted
- Then you can click apply and OK
Be sure that the support service of Bluetooth has been enabled:
- Initially, you have to press Windows logo key and R on the keyboard at the same time.
- Then you have to copy-paste the services.mc in the box and then have to press enter.
- Then make a double click on Bluetooth support service.
- In the startup type drop-down menu, you have to select automatic and then select Start to restart the service.
- Then click Apply and OK.